After you purchase a license for one of our software products please send us the 6-digit product number the software gives for your computer and in one business day we will send you a license key for that computer. To see the 6-digit product number, please run the program, click the About button from the main screen and then unregistered for Sklad and Bargen or the number of days remaining from the trial period for Fitorg and Hotel.
Vladovsoft Sklad, Fitorg and Hotel backup their database every time you close them and store the archives from the last 10 days. You can change the folder in which the archives are stored by clicking the Settings button from the main screen and in tab Behavior select the desired folder. It's recommended this folder to be on a drive different than the system one or on an USB flash drive connected to the computer. Thus if you system hard drive fails, you will be able to restore you data from the archives stored on the other hard drive / USB flash drive. Another good option is to select a backup folder that is automatically synchronized with a cloud service, for example Google Drive.
To transfer both your license and data of Vladovsoft Sklad, Fitorg or Hotel to another computer you should do the following:
On the old computer:
- Close the software if it is opened
- Click "Export DB to desktop" from the folder of the program in the Start Menu of your computer
- Copy somewhere safe the VDB file that appeared on your desktop - "sklad.vdb", "fitorg.vdb" or "hotel.vdb". This is the backup of your data.
- To deactivate your license, run the software, click the About button from the main screen and then click the name of the license owner
- Confirm that you want to remove the license from the computer and send us the deactivation code that appears
On the new computer:
- Install the version of the software you have purchased a license for or the latest version if you have an active updates subscription
- Run the software and click the Database button from the main screen
- Click the Import button from the toolbar and select the VDB file ("sklad.vdb", "fitorg.vdb" or "hotel.vdb"), which you have created on the old computer, in order to import your data
- Click the About button from the main screen and then on unregistered for Sklad or on the number of days remaining from the trial period for Fitorg and Hotel, send us the 6-digit product number the program gives for your computer and we will send you a license key for it
Don't See an Answer to Your Question?
If you don't see the answer to your question, please send us a message. We will answer you as soon as possible, usually within one business day.Contact Us